Before picking a membership please read the following requirements.
Is the only membership that is listed in detail, on the website to promote Professional Reflexologists.
To have an professional membership, you have to meet these requirements:
- Certified by a school/institute recognized by a National Reflexology Certification Board.
- Trained a minimum of 200 hours in the art and science of Reflexology, from a recognized school of reflexology, and has completed the requirements from that school to be certified Reflexologist.
- Mentored by a Reflexologist in the art and science of Reflexology for a minimum of 50 hours and who has an established reflexology practice for a minimum of 2 years prior to January 1, 2001 and is able to meet the following guidelines:
- Proof of clientele base practice
- List training (name of mentor, date, & proof)
- Letter of recommendation from an RAI member
Resident and/or Practitioner of Illinois or neighboring state when said state is without an association of its own. It is understood that RAI member of neighboring state will join his/her own statewide organization once it is formed.
To have an associate membership, you have to meet these requirements:
- An individual who has received training from a reflexology school in the art and science of reflexology.
- An individual who is presently studying the art and science of reflexology.
- Individual members of other Reflexology Associations.
- Reflexology Schools.
- Honorary, non-voting membership may be granted to esteemed practitioners by a 2/3 vote? of members present at any regular meeting
Party of Interest
To have a part of interest membership,? you have to meet these requirements:
- Individuals or organizations from any state that supports our cause and want to stay connected with the RAI through newsletters and workshop invites at membership rates.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.